87 replies to this topic

Post #81 Hunter Rose

Hunter Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:28 PM

As sexy as a whole U Boat is, Im wondering if cost could be cut by making it waterline.

Personally I think a waterline U-Boat with well done water would be even cooler.

Have a wake coming off each side to show it in motion on the prowl.

Post #82 Guest_Jazzeum_*

Guest_Jazzeum_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:36 PM

I confirmed that it's $8,500. If anyone is interested, I know the seller.

Post #83 Guest_sammy719_*

Guest_sammy719_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

well now the dust has settled sort of speak in Chicago got to say there were some great product being announced at the show, like most of us WWII collectors the Britains 88 was a shock/awe moment, never saw that coming anywhere!! and to say the quality of the 88 looked awesome is a understatement, as well as the Schwimmwagon, and troops that ken displayed  also looked very well done.

Figarti showed they are alive and well with a nice looking Tiger, not so much on the rail tank piece, or at least in my opinion.

K&C had tons of great dioramas, not so much new product but what was displayed looked pretty damn good.

and of course Matt at First Legion had some very nice product to present, the winged Hussars won't be under my tree but they are truly amazing once looking at the fine detail in painting, sculpting whoever does buy them are surely getting their moneys worth with that range, can't say I'm not a little disappointed that a Tiger, Panther, or Brit Paras weren't announced at the show?? but then again it's not even October yet :)

Just a quick note to all the fellas that took the time to post photos/stories/videos of a job well done, it was great to have the interaction while the show was in full swing, thanks again for all the efforts, until next year Chicago!!! which I'll be there this time :)...Sammy

Post #84 Joe Baker

Joe Baker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:59 AM

23brit_zpstvur49cg.jpg

24bruit_zps0oltcpbd.jpg

25brit_zpsxttrw3tu.jpg

26brit_zpsxarnemwz.jpg

These Civil War Scenes in the Britains room got my attention.

Post #85 mitch

mitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,852 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

23brit_zpstvur49cg.jpg

24bruit_zps0oltcpbd.jpg

25brit_zpsxttrw3tu.jpg

26brit_zpsxarnemwz.jpg

These Civil War Scenes in the Britains room got my attention.

Very nice. I think they showcased some really nice displays

Mitch

The truth will set us free

Post #86 Larry_B

Larry_B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:23 PM

I really like the smoke effects.

Larry

to live in truth to have faith to choose service to others to give proof of humility 
 - to love justice to be merciful to be sincere and wholehearted to stand for principles of love and service

Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta
(a.k.a. - Knights Hospitaller)

Post #87 Guest_Gazza_*

Guest_Gazza_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

Thanks to all those who took and posted the pics, much appreciated

Gazza

Post #88 Guest_Soldierfan_*

Guest_Soldierfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:02 PM

Like the Britains 88MM, Like the Collectors Showcase WWII releases, especially the cart and arty gun. Hats off to K&C for all of the numerous displays and videos shared.

Very professional IMO.

Reply to this topic